3 hour in house certification
- Define what is meant by a fall and the negative impact of falls;
- Define the term ‘multifactorial assessment’ and know what should be included in a multifactorial assessment;
- Identify different hazards in the environment that can increase the risk of a fall;
- Outline different multifactorial interventions including strength and exercise programmes, aids and adaptations;
- Outline know how eyesight, medication and bladder and bowel problems can increase the risk of falls;
- Know how to respond if an individual falls in your work environment.